We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The main ones:
- Boiled egg 2 pcs.
- Cream cheese "Friendship" 90 gr
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sprats 10-14 pcs.
- Cucumber 1 pc.
- Rusks 70 gr. (from 70 gr. bread)
- Mayonnaise 80-100 gr
- Dill a few twigs
- Cherry Tomatoes 3-4 pcs.
- Olives 3-4 pcs.
- Bell pepper several slices
- Main Ingredients
knife, serving plate, slicing board, pan
1. Dry the bread in a pan to the state of crackers.
2. Grate the cream cheese on a fine grater. To rub it better, you can pre-put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Grate the egg, chop the garlic.
4. Cut the cucumber into thin half rings.
5. On the dish on which you will serve salad, draw the contour of the Christmas tree with mayonnaise. Inside, also make a thin mesh.
6. Put croutons with the first layer. Sprinkle with half the garlic. I do not lubricate this layer additionally with mayonnaise so that the crackers do not get wet, the mayonnaise nets below are enough to soften and soak them a little.
7. Second layer: cream cheese and ½ garlic. Under a cream cheese coat, crackers will also not be soaked. Lightly coat this layer with mayonnaise along the contour and inside.
8. Third layer: boiled eggs, a thin mesh of mayonnaise on top.
9. Fourth layer: sprats. To remove excess fat, you can put them on a paper towel. Top mesh mayonnaise.
10. Fifth layer: cucumbers.
11. Decor: decorate the Christmas tree with sprigs of dill, cherry tomatoes, olives and bell pepper. You can also use other elements for decoration, for example, quail eggs, olives, cheese, etc. As you can see, the combination of ingredients in the salad is classic and familiar to many.