We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Main ingredients
1. Add salt and sugar to the sifted flour. Stir with a spoon.
2. Add vegetable oil, mix.
3. Gradually add warm milk, constantly stirring with a spoon. Milk can be replaced with water.
4. Dust the table with flour, lay out and knead the dough for about 5 minutes. Grease a bowl with vegetable oil, shift the dough, cover with a towel and send to a warm place for 40 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling. Grind onions, salt, add vegetable oil and mix.
6. Add chopped eggs to the onion, mix.
7. Put the finished dough on the table. Lubricate your hands and surface with vegetable oil to make it easy to work with yeast dough.
8. Divide the dough into 32 pieces. I divide the dough in half and each part by 16.
9. Form a ball, roll a round cake. In the center, add 1-1.5 tablespoons of the filling and fasten the edges well.
10. Pour vegetable oil into a pan, heat. Put the pies, fry on both sides until golden brown.
Pies with onions and eggs are ready! Bon Appetit everyone!