We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Small chicken 1 pc. (weight about 1.7 kg)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Sour cream 250 gr
- Milk 250 gr
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Cilantro (parsley) 1 small bunch
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Sour Cream
1. Wash the chicken well, remove excess fat. Dry with paper towels and cut the ridge. Also cut off the gland, which is located at the bottom of the ridge, it must be discarded, and the ridge can be used for broth. Cut off the ends of the wings and make an incision in the center of the breast, thus opening the chicken so that it is as flat as possible.
2. Salt the chicken and pepper to taste. You can add your favorite spices. If there is time, leave the chicken to marinate, if not, proceed to roast.
3. In a pan, mix the butter with the vegetable. Put the chicken breast down, cover it with a plate from above and put the load. Fry for 15-18 minutes, then turn the chicken over, put the load on top and also fry for 15-18 minutes.
4. Mix sour cream with milk. Add chopped garlic.
5. Reduce the heating of the pan, wait another 5 minutes, so that the pan cools a little, pour the sauce, put the cilantro twigs, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is ready.
6. Decorate the finished dish with chopped cilantro.