We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Beef 1 kg
- Onion 400 gr
- Butter 100-150 gr
- Water 50 ml
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Salt 0.5 tsp (taste)
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 9% 1 tsp
- Black pepper 7 peas
- Allspice 2 peas
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Onion
1. Rinse and dry the meat well. Cut into large pieces. Put in a pan in one layer. Pour in water.
2. Onion cut into small cubes. I chop very finely so that the onion boils. But you can cut into larger pieces or rings. Put onion on meat.
3. Cut the butter into slices and put on top on the onion. Simmer for 60 minutes with the lid closed.
4. Add vinegar, salt to taste, sugar, black and allspice, chopped garlic. Simmer for another 60-90 minutes depending on the stiffness of the meat. If the sauce turns out liquid. Then you can open the lid to evaporate excess liquid.
5. Served meat with sauce served with boiled potatoes or pasta.